Tax Time is Upon Us
Hello Everyone! Tax time is coming and returns will be making new home ownership an exciting new adventure and a new chapter in many lives this year! This is the perfect time to get geared up and ready to start looking and/or fixing up to sell! Spring time is a very desirable time to buy and sell homes so to make sure you are ready!
Here are a few things to keep you ahead of the game.
For you New home buyers:
1. Get Pre-Approved - with the frenzy of anxious buyers that have been waiting, you don't want to miss out on the perfect home because the guy that wants it too was already approved and the seller accepts quickly.
2. Find the right agent that is going to be proactive and work for you. Though personality is great, keep in mind that you also want a strong negotiator for your offer and your inspection item requests
3. Ask questions! It is so important for you to understand how the whole process works so that you know what is expected, needed and what is coming next. Make sure you know what upfront costs you will need and what other fees there may be.
4. Write down what you want in your home and what you need/must have in your home. This will help with eliminating some homes to get you to the one that's perfect for you more quickly.
For you Beginning of the year Sellers:
1. Get a Market Analysis - have us come take a look with a fresh set of eyes - These are free to you. Even if you know that there are items you would like to fix or change, we are able to take those items into consideration, potentially give some pointers and maybe even save you money by helping decide where your money would benefit you the most.
2. Compile your to do list and get them done quickly. The longer you wait to list the more competition will be hitting the market as the weather warms.
We have MANY MORE tips to help with the buying and selling process, so contact us TODAY with questions!
Blog Archive2020-02-20 14:52:08
New Homes on the Market And Southeast Idaho Events!
Active Listings in Southeast Idaho
Global Events affecting Idaho Falls Market
Homeownership Rate on the Rise to a 6-Year High
Take a look at The #1 Move In State!!
Do you think Gender plays a role when investing in Idaho Falls?
Should You Sell Your Idaho Falls House This Year?
First-Time Idaho Falls Buyers Are Searching for Existing Homes This Year
Idaho Falls Buyers Can Win By Downsizing in 2020
The 2 Surprising Things Idaho Falls Homebuyers Really Want
Housing Inventory Vanishing: What Is the Impact on You in Idaho Falls?
Idaho Falls home buyers increasing their Wealth!
2020 Luxury Market in Idaho Falls
Your Hometown Lowdown: True Love Skincare with Tricia Barnes
There’s a Long Line of Buyers Waiting for Your Idaho Falls House
Is The New Spring Real Estate Market Here in Idaho Falls?
Big Demand for Small Homes Coming to Idaho Falls?
For Sale By Owner? Give us a Call first!
The Biggest Issue Facing Housing Next Year in Idaho Falls
What difference Does a Year Make in Idaho Falls?
Have You Budgeted for Idaho Falls Closing Costs?
Is A Bigger Idaho Falls House Within Your Budget?
Winter Sales in Idaho Falls
Tips to Sell Your Home Faster in Idaho Falls
Owning Your Own Idaho Falls Home
Click here to see ALL articles.